Wednesday, April 13, 2016

music - CM9 skips to the next song, even on short presses


I have a Motorola Defy (MB525), running Android ICS (4.0.4), CyanogenMod 9-20121116-NIGHTLY-jordan, and the option to skip to the next / previous songs on a long press of the volume buttons is active.


It is intended to skip to the next song only after a long press, but even after (very) quick presses, it skips to the next song, and my only option is to disable it completely.


In short: it seems to be considering any press on the volume key as a long press, regardless of the duration.


Is there any sort of fix?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...