Saturday, April 16, 2016

How do I copy pictures onto a folder on the home screen?


I have some pictures that I want to copy to a folder on the home screen, but I can't see any way to do that. The home screen isn't a directory like all the others, so I can't copy files there. Is there any way to do that?


I have a Samsung Galaxy S with Froyo.



Answer



If you install a file manager app like Astro File Manager you can put any files into any directory you create, including pictures. Then all you have to do is make a shortcut to that directory on the home screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...