Sunday, April 3, 2016

privacy - How to use multiple google accounts, but allow only one to locate my phone in device manager


I am using multiple google accounts, both private and company accounts.


I want to see all calendars in my Calendar app. Events in all calendars. Same with Gmail. I want to be logged in and be able to switch between all gmail accounts.


But I don't want my company account (To which I am not the only person to have access I think) to be able to store and backup my contacts, my chrome settings, and privately visited websites, and all private activity.


Right now logging to any of those accounts and going to android device manager, I can locate or wipe my phone. I want to allow it only on my main account.


How can I control that?


Android 5.0.2 MIUI 7.0




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...