Monday, April 25, 2016

contacts - The Way Numbers Are Displayed/Broken Up



I live in Jordan and just got a Galaxy SIII. I have a problem with the way numbers are being displayed on the dialer and when you actually press the green button to place a call.


Basically, the phone breaks up the number, including the prefix, by inserting spaces. For example, let’s say my number is 0787777707 (078 being the prefix of the phone operator). The phone displays it as 07 87 77 77 07. How can I fix it so it displays it as one series, 0787777707? My iPhone has a simiar issue, but that could be addressd once you change the regional format. I can’t find that on the Galaxy though.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...