Sunday, April 10, 2016

I can't update my Nexus S, shows error screen. What to do?





Possible Duplicate:
can't update, can't do a factory reset



My Phone (Nexus S) keeps pestering me to update the OS. But, every time I try, it restarts, displays the cute robot error screen and doesn't come back on until I take out the battery and restart it. I would just leave it but I'm still running Android 2.3.4, and it's time.


Any way of updating the OS other then clicking OK when it asks?


I'm not really sure what more info I can give you guys, ask and I will tell




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...