Wednesday, April 13, 2016

lock screens - How to switch user profile based on password / lockscreen pattern


Currently, I have a family use tablet running on 4.2 Jellybean


Model is Ainol Novo7 Flame, a cheap Nexus7 alternative. Nexus7 is quite expensive in my country on its release so I bought this one instead.


The problem is that the tablet is shared. I already set-up multi-user profiles for each of us.



  1. Family mode

  2. My mode

  3. My sister's mode



The default user set is family but I want it to automatically switch user-profiles based on the entered password or pattern lock.


example: password 1358 triggers My mode while entering 2467 triggers My sister's mode profile


I would also like to have an option to lock certain apps automatically when in family mode but unlocked in My mode


Is there a way to do this? or is there an app that can closely do some of it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...