Saturday, April 30, 2016

root access - How to change /system/fonts directory permission to writable in switch off mode?


I have Micromax A57 android 2.3.5 rooted phone, I have installed font using "Font Installer Root" application , after installing successfully I realize that font is not good, then after I delete that font from /system/fonts directory, and I install DroidSans.ttf font from that application, while installing process device get hanged, so I remove battery and place it again and start the device , Now my phone is not started,


when I attach cable with device I can see in Eclipse that in /system/fonts folder DroidSans.ttf has o bytes that means by mistake that font has been deleted, now wants to copy that font in /system/fonts directory, i have tried with Eclipse but it has read only permission so I am failed, If I can copy that file then issue can be solved,


Please help me to change permission of /system/fonts directory so that I can copy that fonts and get my device data back





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...