Thursday, April 7, 2016

google play store - Error 927 while updating YouTube


I am suddenly getting Error 927 while updating the YouTube App from Official Google Play Store on my Android device.



Android version: 4.2 and Device name: Micromax Canvas 4


I am using 2G Internet connection and the network coverage is sub-optimal. I am using the same device since last 2 years and never saw this issue in past. Also, this issue I am seeing coming only for Updating YouTube App.


For other App's update, there is no problem.


EDIT: When I tried updating YouTube App using Wi-Fi it worked!! So it seems like Network issue




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...