Wednesday, March 23, 2016

nova launcher - Opening incognito tab in chrome when swiping on chrome icon?


As you all know that Nova Launcher allows assigning swipe actions to icons on home screen. For example I have attached the swipe action on the dialer to call home directly.



Now I am trying to assign the activity to chrome so that when I swipe the chrome icon it opens the chrome in incognito mode. I have tried assigning the activities from chrome but it does not have separate incognito function.


So I was wondering to any of you guys know anything of this sort can be done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...