Thursday, March 24, 2016

app2sd - Cannot find apps on SDcard after flashing Custom ROM


I just took the plunge and flashed my HTC Incredible 2 with stock ICS 4.0.4 to Psycho's CM 9.1.


I am happy so far but I don't know how to retrieve the apps I have saved on my SD card. Prior to performing a root, I used App2SD pro to move them. Now after rooting and flashing custom ROM they don't show up on SD card. I re-installed App2SD pro and still can't find them.


I know they are there because file manager says there is 14GB of used space. I could re-download everything but I would like to avoid that.


Any help for a noob would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...