Wednesday, March 23, 2016

updates - Problem with updating CyanogenMod - Phone will no finish booting up


TL;DR Updated CyanogenMOD with ROM Manager and when it rebooted it is stuck on this screen:


CM boot screen


I have an EVO with cyanogen 7. The ROM Manager app notified me of of an update. I clicked through everything to proceed with the update and everything seemed to be going fine; it shutdown, started back up, then showed a screen with a lot of text and an Installation Progress bar. Once that finished, it rebooted, showing the initial white EVO 4G screen. It then goes the screen above where it has been stuck for more then half hour (the blue arrow is still circling in the circle).


Does anyone have any suggestions on what went wrong and what I can do to fix it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...