Thursday, March 17, 2016

google play music - How to set MP3 ringtone in Android (Nexus S)


I am using Music (latest up to today) and TTPOD as my MP3 players.


After Googling, I suppose I can set my MP3 ring tone, by long press on the song through Music application. However, once I long press, there are only the following selections



  • Play

  • Add to playlist

  • Delete

  • Shop for artist

  • More by artist

  • Search



I was expecting I am able to get a selection choice Set as ringtone, but I didn't find one.


May I know what is the "correct" way to set MP3 as ringtone in Android?



Answer



This isn't the "correct" way, but IMO it's a good way: use Ringdroid. With it, you can cut a suitable part of the MP3 to be used as a ringtone. This way you can get rid of those pesky intros on songs that have a slow start and save space by not having the entire MP3 duplicate in your ringtones folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...