Thursday, March 10, 2016

applications - Is possible install Eclipse IDE in Honeycomb?


Since Eclipse IDE can run in Linux and the new Honeycomb has a Linux Kernel, can Eclipse IDE run in Android Honeycomb ?



I know that isn't pretty much comfortable coding in a tablet, but I'd want to use for UML modeling.



Answer



No.


As you might know, Eclipse has various problems running in different flavors of Linux (which is why Ubuntu has an official repository version of it, and all that). Android is even worse -- while based on Linux, it's a completely different operating system. A similar question would be, "Is is possible to install a *nix version of Eclipse in Mac OS?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...