Sunday, March 13, 2016

battery life - How to limit charging to a user defined limit?




My UleFone Armor 2 has a 4700mAh battery and I would like to limit the charging to 60% to reduce battery aging. The batteries in most of the phones are not user-replaceable and I am worried that a factory/service battery replacement might affect water resistance negatively.


How can I limit the charging to 60%? (But not limiting charging speed. I love fast charging.)


Lenovo ThinkPads have a built-in feature that does this, called “battery preservation mode”.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...