Wednesday, March 16, 2016

linux - Why my DCIM folder is empty seen in the computer but not empty in the phone



I am using HuaWeiNova device, and I tried to access it with aft-mpt-cli.


$ aft-mtp-cli
$ ls DCIM/

I got folders listed here:


|-photos
|-Camera

....

When I tried to list or download my photos in the Camera/ folder, I got nothing. Only the empty folders are listed and the folders that contains files are not shown at all. I am quite sure my photos are stored in the Camera folder in my cell phone. How come I could not access my photos with my computer ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...