Friday, March 18, 2016

wi fi - Android 2.1, HTC Hero EU and WIFI configuration issues


After many search and try, it seem to be impossible to connect to a WIFI network with hidden SSID. But perhaps I did my research wrong...


So, is there any way to connect to a WIFI network with hidden SSID?


An other problem: when I set an IP for a WIFI network without DHCP, that IP applies to all other configured networks, and when I move to an other network, I must change manually IP configuration each time!


So, is there some kind of profile for each network like on the iPhone to bypass this problem?



it is important for me to do that with the official HTC ROM: I do not want to use a hacked rom.


Thank you in advance for your help ^


Some infos on the phone below:



HTC Hero EU


Firmware


2.1-update 1


Baseband-Version


63.18.55.06PU_6.35.15.11


Kernel-Version



2.6.29-063c4d24


htc-kernel@and18-2 #1


Buil-Nummer


3.32.405.1 CL191507 release-keys


Software-Nummer


3.32.405.1


Browser version


WebKit 3.1





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...