Thursday, March 10, 2016

2.2 froyo - SGS doesn't go to download, recovery mode nor does it connect via USB after installing a battery MOD



I installed some app called "Galaxy s battery icon mod 2" on my rooted Samsung Galaxy S (with a lagfix OCLF), it required rebooting my handset.
Then, it didn't boot up, my handset entered an infinite loop, (after the Samsung galaxy S GT-I9000 then the galaxy S logo appears) it vibrates as it does when some app hangs or freezes, some mouse cursor on the upper left side, and I can't even get it to enter recovery or download mode using the three buttons, but all what it does is restarting the phone and the loop begins again.
Tried to connect it via USB, didn't connect or anything.
Does anyone know what to do before resorting to the jig factory mode method. Ah, and USB debugging mode isn't activated, and some times I get a recovery screen, guess it got something to do with the app, and it says enter key or something but I can't enter anything or selecvt anything on the screen, it got recover and cancel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...