Sunday, January 31, 2016

sony xperia j - Play Store updates downloaded on 3G network by ignoring settings


On my Xperia J phone Google Play Store setting of automatic updates is set to: Wi-fi only.


To my greatest surprise, yesterday it started to download 50MBs of updates when I was on 3G and my 200MB package was almost exceeded.


I checked the Data usage of Google Play Store on my 3G network and on Wifi: Wifi has 432 MB traffic, 3G has 82 MB (with wifi-only settings).


My question is: what settings should I use to prevent the abuse of my 3G package? Have you experienced similar behavior?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...