Friday, January 8, 2016

calls - Can't hear caller after updated from 4.3 to KitKat 4.4.2 on Moto G


I have a retail Motorola Moto G 16 GB with 4.3.


After updating to KitKat 4.4.2 (using the official Motorola process), I can't hear the caller's voice. But when activating the speakers or using a headphone I can hear the other side. Prior updating there where no problems at all.


I also did a full factory-reset, which did not helped.


With this issue the phone is practically unusable, I appreciate any help.



Answer



Just to close this issue, I exchanged the device at the vendor (same model), upgraded to Kitkat, and everything seems to work fine. Sorry for not having a more technical answer, I would love to have one, but in the end I needed a phone that works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...