Thursday, January 14, 2016

Advanced searching in Play app store?


It is not easy to find good apps. Is it possible with some other app website to only search within apps (list apps) that have at least 500k downloads and at least 10k reviews?


Something like make the Play store a database of app names with columns for reviewcount and downloadcount and do SQL commands with where clauses?



Answer



I created this.


It's an advanced Google Play search engine, I wanted to create that a long time ago. Now, it's done 😀


Since Google doesn't have an API for Play search, I use an open source scraper.


Almost all app specs can be filtered and sorted.


I hope you'll like it, and please let me know if you find any bug or have any feature request.



It's open source : KPlaysearch


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...