Friday, January 15, 2016

Does Froyo fix Samsung Galaxy S I9000's GPS problem?


There have been reports that Samsung Galaxy S has problems with its GPS that render the GPS almost unusable. Does the Android 2.2 update fix that?



Answer



Personally, I didn't find anything wrong with the GPS on mine (AT&T Captivate). You didn't say which version of the Galaxy you have (Captivate, Fascinate, etc.), but I know that before Froyo even, AT&T did push a separate update to their customers which supposedly was to fix the GPS (I don't know if it did though, since as I said I wasn't having issues before the update).


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...