Monday, January 25, 2016

Are there any solutions other than flashing Gapps, to have Google accounts on CyanogenMod?


I've flashed CyanogenMod, nightly, and it is working perfectly. When I flash Gapps, then battery is drained fast, and the device is getting overheated. So, are there any solutions other than flashing Gapps, to have Google accounts on CyanogenMod?


P.S. I extracted the Gapps.zip, there was a folder named "apps" there, none of which could be installed. I tested installation using "adb", and got error related to certificate. I think by having ONLY Google Play Store, other apps can be installed, if I'm wrong, then please tell me what else is needed.


Thanks in advance




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...