Monday, January 25, 2016

How to enter USB debugging mode in Cyanogenmod


I just installed Cyanogenmod 11 on an HTC One, and now I'm completely unable to connect to it via USB from my Linux PC, so I'm unable to transfer any more ROM or applications.


How do I enable USB access, similar to the "USB debugging mode" seen in the stock Android ROM? I've looked through the settings, but there's nothing labeled USB.



Answer




Go into settings > about phone

Toward the bottom of the list, you'll see an entry for "Build Number"

Tap it 5 times and you'll see toast pop-up letting you know that the Developer Options have been enabled.

Go back to the main options menu and tap Developer Options and you'll see a tick box for USB Debugging about halfway down the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...