Friday, January 15, 2016

tablet - What to do if my samsung tab keeps on resetting itself?


My Samsung Tab keeps on resetting itself upon powering on, it goes to home screen and after a while (about 10 seconds) restarts itself. This keeps on and on until i shutdown the Tab.


My Tablet has been drained of battery charge due to excessive playing of games of my nephews. So I Charged my Tablet for a while and left to get something in the kitchen. I Didn't see that one of my nephews immediately turned it on upon Minutes after I plugged it on the charger and this is what happened next, my other nephew accidentally unplugged the charger of my tablet. I saw what happened as I was returning in the living room. I heard 3 beeps and the tablet shut itself down immediately after.



I tried to charge it again and tried to open and this is what happened it keeps on restarting and restarting. I have not taken my tablet to a technician yet. What should I do?



Answer



We also had this problem with our Samsung Tablet. Leaving it charging for over 48 hours untouched seemed to make it stop restarting.


Try leaving the device charging for a long time and see what happens. Eventually the device should have enough charge to prevent it from restarting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...