Saturday, January 9, 2016

lost phone - Find a stolen Android device without sim card



I'm looking for an app that could help me find/take pictures & record sound/ erase my data / block device if I lose my cell.


I don't know if is it possible, but will be really useful if the app can work even if there is no sim inside the device/ switched off or have GPS/internet connection disabled.


Thanks in advance!




Answer



Cerberus can be activated by both it's web service and via text message. If you're rooted, it can be integrated into the system apps and so survive a complete wipe. FYI, NO app will let you track your phone while it's turned off :)


It can also turn on the GPS remotely, has real time tracking using Google maps (looks like Google navigation in a web browser), take pics/record sound & video, sound an alarm, hide itself from the app drawer so thieves won't know it's there, remotely lock the phone with a code, wipe the system, display messages, download the last 10 texts and phone calls, and LOTS more.


Cerberus is $5, and worth every penny. It can be downloaded from Google Play, but the download section on the official site has Cerberus APKs that can be flashed and integrated directly into the ROM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...