Wednesday, April 10, 2019

wi fi - Wifi turns off when phone sleeps - Not Duplicate


This is NOT a duplicate, I have read the other posts on this forum site and none of them have helped me. I've gone to the wifi settings and made sure Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep is ALWAYS and I've tried the WifiFixer, that didn't work. So I have no idea what to do. I don't have any of those crummy battery saving apps either.



If this helps, I tried switching to the guest profile once, and it was solved (but I obviously don't want to use the Guest profile all the time. So maybe it's linked with my Google Account?


I'm on a Motorola Moto G (1st Gen) and I'm on Android 5.1




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...