Friday, April 26, 2019

automation - How can I run a sequence of applications or actions on certain triggers on Android?


Is there is free application or some trick to run sequence of applications on android? For example I want to start the following sequence: Wi-Fi --> Tor --> Browser



Answer



You should try Tasker for simple interface and quick setup.


If you are willing to do something by code and very specific, a good alternative is onX by Microsoft, you can write your code to do exactly the things you wanna do. Also there are some ready recipes that you can quickly setup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...