Monday, April 1, 2019

2.3 gingerbread - Unlocking Nexus One without pressing the power button


The power button on my Nexus One doesnt work smoothly any more, sometimes taking nearly half a dozen attempts before the unlock screen appears on the phone. I was wondering is there is any other way to invoke the unlock screen on my phone, apart from pressing the power button. I have Gingerbread 2.3.4 on my phone.



Answer



Here is my comment as an answer xD


There are custom roms like CyanogenMod that allows you to unlock using your trackball, dont know if there on market is and app for that...


--some minutes ago...--



hey there is one at https://market.android.com/details?id=org.liberty.android.anyunlock&feature=search_result called AnyUnlock,


there are other apps like this.... --as you discovered xD --


pd: rate with 100 for the effort :p


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...