Monday, April 29, 2019

Find serial number of Samsung Galaxy S7 edge


How can I find out the serial number of a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge without the sticker on the phone / box?


I've tried a few 'secret codes', but nothing happens when I type them in: http://geekofreak.com/2013/01/all-secret-codes-of-samsung-mobile-phone.html


I've tried downloading Kies on my computer, but it says my phone is unsupported and I need to download SmartSwitch. I've installed SmartSwitch on the phone but it doesn't seem to be for verifying the phone.



Answer



I would suggest you try using Phone Info Samsung. It is a very versatile app and gives you a lot of information on Samsung devices (many may come as a surprise). I have used it for four years on my previous devices. Developer has an active thread at XDA


Play store snapshot claims that it displays serial number too. It did that on my old Note 2


enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...