Thursday, April 4, 2019

htc sense - Can I hang up using a button?


When I'm on a phone call nothing is more important than the ability to hang up. If, for whatever reason, I suddenly find myself in an embarrassing situation or interrupted by something important, I must be able to terminate the call.


Currently the only option, that I know of, is a medium sized red button on the touch screen. I think this is deficient for a few reasons:



  • the touch screen doesn't always behave as you want (too sensitive, or not sensitive enough) - how often do you listen to chat radio shows and the callers are always "accidently" hitting the dial buttons in the middle of conversation

  • the GUI may be running slowly and be unresponsive


It there a way of mapping a generic button (such as a camera button on the HTC Desire) to perform the hang-up action? Perhaps someone could write such a service!




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...