Monday, April 29, 2019

6.0 marshmallow - How do I make my profile icon use the same image on my google profile?


I'm currently using Nexus 6P with Marshmallow. I have not added other profiles on my device.


Why does my profile icon not share the same image used on my Google account? I recalled this working on an earlier android version (maybe Kitkat or Lollipop) but it only took effect after adding more users. I might be remembering this completely wrong, though.


Is there a way to make the image share what is already on my google profile?



Answer



My understanding is that this is controlled by the google+ app.


according to this xda thread try:






  1. Open Setting -> Apps -> All -> Contacts Storage -> Clear Data




  2. Open Google+ -> Settings -> Your account (under Account Settings) -> Contacts -> Keep contacts up to date





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...