Wednesday, April 10, 2019

samsung galaxy j3 - Problems with Google Play Services


I am using a Samsung J3. I suddenly have problems with Google Play Services, with the message that unfortunately, it stopped. I took the following steps:



  1. In apps, I forced stop, cleared cache and restarted but didn't work

  2. Then I uninstalled Google Play Services with a view to reinstalling

  3. I wasn't able to reinstall from the phone itself, so I turned on the option to install from other sources and installed it from the internet

  4. However, it's not in my list of apps now, even though I think it was installed.


So basically when I try to open Google Play Store, no reaction. When I try to open Play Music, YouTube, Gmail, maps etc, I get the message to update, but pressing on update just brings me back to main screen.


Any ideas?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...