Sunday, April 28, 2019

wi fi - How can I stream music/audio from Android and PC to Android device via WiFi?


I've searched for this for some time, and I've found several options that almost works.


I have an Android device connected to my stereo and I want to be able to connect to it with either my PC or my Android phone and play whatever music I'm playing on the phone/PC on the device instead.


I've tried SoundWire, which sort of works with PC->Android, though the sound is sometimes choppy, and I have to connect from the Android device instead of from the PC.


I've tried Remote Droid Player and Twonky, that works with Music that's already on my device, and twonky beam seems to work if I find something on YouTube, but since most music I play is on Google Play Music, that doesn't do me much good either.


So does anyone have a solution for this. What I basically need is to replace my long jack->rca cable with an Android device, if you can put it like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...