Saturday, October 20, 2018

touchscreen - Resize screen for Dead touch zone



I have Star N7189 (5.5") with the lower zone of touch screen dead


Dead zone


The menu and back buttons don't work,but the physical home button works.


I tried to press hard on the edges of the screen, I tried to apply a twist from the short sides as if it were nothing but a wet towel. I did the hard reset but it did not work.


Sometimes pressing dead area, the phone takes it as menu button


As well as replacing the screen what other methods can I try? Is there any app, launcher or trick to resize the screen usable only to the working area?


P.S. a few hours after leaving it in airplane mode suddenly the touch had this problem but I do not remember if I inadvertently placed something heavy in that area of ​​the cell.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...