Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Motorola Milestone Android - Bluetooth Issue - Paired but not connected


im using a Motorola Milestone. I have tried to connect to various bluetooth devices (laptops/other android phone) with this phone but none of them work. I can pair them But after pairing it says "Paired but not connected" I have tried all normal steps: Soft reset, Hard reset etc and the phone is running the latest OS 2.2.1


Intrestingly, If I download the application "Bluetooth File transfer" by medieval software - I can succesfully pair and connect via this application to my macbook and send files. However, for my purpose I need to use the bluetooth SPP profile off the phone (Which it claims to support).


So the question here is, Is it a software/hardware issue?


-Seems to me like a software issue, because It doesnt connect with my macbook with the official bluetooth settings menu, but works through a third party application?



any fixes? - I called motorola, but no luck as Im not in the states.


Mohit




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...