Monday, October 1, 2018

google account - Lg G4 email verification bypass cant do anything


I recently got an LG G4 phone from a friend and I was really excited until I got to the screen where it said enter the account previously any get. I was so frustrated and thought they set me up but they had also gotten it from a friend.


I did everything the YouTube told me to do except the unknown sources option is grey and it won't let me select it at all (so basically I'm stuck at step 4 of this advice given in a related question here).


My parents don't necessarily know I have it. I don't have any money or time to send it into the Lg company and I want to get it working so I can stay in touch with my friends when I go on my trip.


What should I do ? I can't install files because it's blocked and can't add an account because every time I do it goes right back to enter the previously synced email. Would putting a SIM card in help ?? How do I completely wipe the system. My trip is in about a week help please.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...