Saturday, October 6, 2018

bootloader - Booting to recovery


I have Xperia mini pro (4.1.B.0.587 Stock ram), and my bootloader is unlocked. But I could not boot to recovery mode by pulsing volume down button. I press it after phnoe shakes and before displaying "SONY".


What is wrong?


Update: Whene I install stock ROMs (using .ftf) files The recovery mode is wiped.



Answer



It is not clear whether you had flashed CWM's recovery (through boot image). If you had done, you have to press vol up and down while powering on. If not, you do not have a recovery mode at all. You have to flash it using fastboot as described in CyanogenMod's How to install CM in Sony Xperia Mini Pro.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...