Tuesday, October 16, 2018

samsung galaxy s - Video calling options


I don't see full support for video calling in my Samsung galaxy S.




  1. I am not able to set a direct shortcut for video calling.

  2. Not able to disable self image when video calling so that able to see full screen image of the caller.

  3. No option to video call directly from logs. Need to go to the contact screen every time.


Is there any app that has better support for video calling?


Edit:


I am looking for more features in the video calling facility provided by sim provider (Airtel). I am not interested in video calling via internet like google talk/skype as I don't have internet connectivity all the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...