Thursday, October 25, 2018

google play store - How to change the account for Android Market?


I use two Google accounts and add them to . Let's say acc1 and acc2. When I try to buy an app in the Market, it chooses acc1's Checkout account, and I don't see an option to change to acc2. Can I use acc2 to pay this? And I still want acc1 as the main account for other purposes. (i.e. Talk, Mail, contacts)


Possibly related question: How Do I Know Which Google Account is Used for the Market?



Answer




As of mid-2011 the Android Market supports multiple accounts.



To add another account... Press menu button – select settings – Accounts and Sync – tap on “Add account” and add your another gmail account. To activate or use another gmail account in the market, open the new market app (v 3.0.26) and select “Accounts”. A list will pop-up showing all your gmail accounts that you’ve added in “Accounts and Sync”. Select the one of your choice and you’re good to go.



From http://www.theandroidsoul.com/multiple-accounts-sign-in-logins-supported-in-the-latest-android-market-v3-0-26/


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...