Sunday, October 28, 2018

settings - Is it posible to change the locale of my device?


In my Android phone when I go to Settings -> Language and Keyboard Settings -> Select Language I see "Locale" as the title on the top row and see that only few languages are listed. I suspect its because of this "Locale" setting.


Where I can change it so that all supported languages will be listed? Under Settings -> Language & Keyboard I don't see a "Locale" option.




Answer



The keyboard settings shows all supported languages no matter the locale of the device, so if a language is not listed than it's not supported. A good alternative is AnysoftKeyboard; you can download language packs for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...