Saturday, October 6, 2018

2.1 eclair - "Cannot download, not enough space" when "Phone Storage" clearly lists enough space


I just installed Android 2.1 on my Pandigital Novel. Anytime I try to download an app (via WiFi), I get this error: Unable to download. Not enough space on phone. However, the phone lists the free space as being 125.57Mb, about 25 times the size of the file I wanted to install.


I took the APKs I was trying to download and put them on my SD card. I was able to install them to the device from there proving it does indeed have space.



What should I do?



Answer



This doesn't answer why it doesn't work, but...


As a workaround, if you have an SD card, you can insert it and it will automatically download to the card instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...