Monday, October 15, 2018

recovery mode - Self bricked with bootloader


I install a Flashify on my Huawei Ascend P7 to make my .img files run and I can install a Custom ROM, because always when I try to install it from ADB it shows


FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)

All files what I want to boot from ADB, shows this line. I add to boot a twrp.img file to get TWRP and install ar CustomROM



When I turn on my phone, blinks red, 2 times green and then again the same. Also Power + Vol Up or Down, doesnt work, even I cant run a update from SD Card, and HiSuite doesn't show my phone as connected... Similar problem is in this post - http://forum.xda-developers.com/ascend-p7/help/unfortunately-boot-failed-information-t2908514


There's full CMD lines from my try to run recovery and boot


The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2350 in the message file for Application.

Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Not enough storage is available to process this command.

C:\...\ADB Flash Tools>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes

sending 'recovery' (12510 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.480s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.481s

C:\...\ADB Flash Tools>fastboot boot BOOT.img
creating boot image...
creating boot image - 9660416 bytes
downloading 'boot.img'...

OKAY [ 0.363s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.365s

Only thing I can get into fastboot.


Whats the problem? And how I can get back my phone to work?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...