Tuesday, October 2, 2018

How can I find out what's using all of my internal storage?


I'm using CyanogenMod 11 on an i9300. The internal memory of my phone is quite full, but when I tried to find out what was taking this space I found out something really strange.


I installed the program Disk Usage & Storage Analyzer, and as you can see it shows that I actually have 10.25 GB occupied in the internal memory. But when I try to analyse what is taking up this space it seems that I have only 1.61 GB Occupied


Screenshot Screenshot


Click images for larger version


This problem came up when I tried to install an app and the Play Store app told me that the internal memory was full.


How can I free that space?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...