Wednesday, October 17, 2018

4.2 jelly bean - Automatic power on at preset time


Is there a way or app that allows to program a schedule for automatic power on/off on the phone for android 4.x?


I know that in the settings there is a similar option, however it allows to define only ONE schedule for power on and ONE for power off, while I'd be looking for more flexibility.


Edit:


I'm using an HTC desire 310 with android 4.2, and my use case would be like turn the phone off at 11pm when going to sleep, and then having it automatically turn on at 6.50am, so the alarm set at 7am can regularly wake me up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...