Wednesday, November 20, 2019

wi fi - Is there a way for 3G to not disconnect when connecting to WiFi?


WiFi is unreliable, I wouldn't trust WiFi for SIP calls, I've disabled WiFi within CSipSimple.


Now every time I connect to WiFi, my SIP registration seems to go away, and I'm not receiving any calls at all. It's also unclear what happens when you do receive a call, unlock the phone to pick it up, and then the phone connects to WiFi (which it presumably didn't do during the sleep in order to conserve the power).


Is there a way to make this work?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...