Tuesday, November 5, 2019

adb - How to fix emmc memory showing 0mb?



Yesterday actually I messed my Xolo Q700. Actually I wanted to install a custom ROM "experia final" on it. But I didn't installed any custom recovery previously. So I installed TWRP recovery using mobile uncle flash it from SDcard. It worked absolutely fine. Then I installed custom ROM but during cache and dalvik wipe stage, I selected advanced wipe and wiped everything including emmc. Now my phone stuck in boot animation forever and if I open TWRP it shows "unable to mount e: emmc" and emmc memory showing 0mb. I can't side load ROM using adb cz. My phone is not detected via USB cable. Please help me on the issue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...