Wednesday, November 13, 2019

nexus 4 - How can I disable the volume warning if you raise the volume too much?


I recently got a Nexus 4, and I've got a question regarding the volume warning that pops up if you raise the volume too much. Is it possible to disable or remove this warning? I want to be able to raise the volume with the phone in my pocket (with the volume buttons) without having to pick up the phone. I listen to podcasts with low or bad audio and need to raise it above the warning level.



Answer



This is a known issue (or feature) in Android 4.2, and there's probably no fix for now.


UPDATE 2013-12-10: According to Marius Hofert, it is still an issue in 4.4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...