Tuesday, November 26, 2019

5.0 lollipop - Missing "Scheduled Power On/Off" option in Android 5.0.2 on Swipe Elite Plus phone


I have a Android Lollipop 5.0.2 based mobile device called Swipe Elite Plus (released in India). I searched the internet and found that Android 5 had the Scheduled Power On/Off available but my device doesn't have it. Neither is this option available in Settings and there isn't any option Settings -> Advanced.


I have found no clear indication on any website including official Android website exactly in which version was this option introduced. There are many references on internet where people have explained how to use it in Android 5.0.2, viz.



TIA




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...