Tuesday, November 26, 2019

file transfer - My Macbook doesn't import or copy photos from Galaxy S3


There are 663 photos in my camera. I want to share some of them them via computer with my mother who does not have a smartphone.




  • My phone and computer are connected via USB cable.

  • The Android File Transfer app is installed and working up to the point of showing me a window on my computer with choices of files to transfer.


However, when I click on DCIM or Pictures nothing comes up. Similarly, nothing happens when I click on Camera.


What am I doing wrong? How do I get those photos from my phone to show up in my computer? And will they be in both places? I'd like to keep them in my phone also.


Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...