Tuesday, November 12, 2019

2.2 froyo - Wi-fi is auto-enabling


I don't know why but the Wi-fi on my Droid (Froyo) keeps auto-enabling. I can't figure out what is causing it and want to make it stop. I only like being connected to wi-fi at times of actual use so I don't waste battery.


Anybody think of applications/settings that can be configured to auto-enable wi-fi?



Answer



Look for an application titled 'Power Manager', this application has controls to enable/disable: WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS based off multiple triggers. One of which being powered by A/C which was what my 'issue' was. Just had to change this so it didn't change the WiFi status.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...